Sewn: Color Blocked Tunic + Pants

Thursday, June 8, 2017
Toddler Tunic

This is a tale of a tunic sewn as many ways as I could mange. Not only is the Color Blocked Tunic from Nap Time Creations, an easy sew, it's also free!

I've made three versions so far, with varying degrees of blocking. It was really a great stash buster, and those odd bits of super soft tissue knit finally got some use. Now the little bean has a matching set. I sewed the tunics in a 3T so they're still a bit too big to wear, but they would also make some awesome comfy pajamas.

Toddler Tunic and Pants

And then the pants! I haven't had the little bean try them on, because they're also a 3T, but they do look comfortable. This is the free pattern (up to 4T) that I used: Baby and Toddler Harem Pants via A Joyful Riot.

I've got one more version of the color blocked tunic to show you next time, with another upcycling project!
Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top