These popsicles are even easier than the last batch. A little bit of rum to the mix, and then you'd have strawberry daiquiri on a stick! These are intensely strawberry flavoured, and my favourite so far.
Strawberry Papaya Popsicles
- 1.5 cups strawberries
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 cup papaya
- 1/2 cup coconut milk beverage or cream or yogurt
- Liquid sweetener to taste* ie. honey, corn syrup, maple syrup, simple syrup
- Add 2 tbsp of sugar to the fruit, mix, and leave in fridge to macerate for 24 hours.
- Pour all ingredients into a food processor or blender, then pour into moulds.
- Freeze one hour, add sticks, then freeze another 4 - 6 hours.
*I added 1/4 cup corn syrup because it has a neutral flavour. You may need more or less sweetener depending on the ripeness of your fruits. More sweetener also results in a less icy popsicle. You want it a little sweeter than you prefer because freezing dulls the sweetness.