In the height of laziness, I spooned in the mango, then coconut milk, then added more mango on top. I skipped waiting for layers to freeze! I like the way it looks all marbled and sunny. It's a tropical beach on a stick.
Mango Coconut Popsicles
- 2 cups canned mango pulp (I used Kesar brand)*
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- 2 tbsp water or coconut milk beverage
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- honey to taste
- Mix honey in mango pulp. Freezing dulls sweetness so a little extra helps.
- In a separate bowl, mix coconut milk, water, vanilla extract, and honey to taste.
- Pour half the mango pulp mix into your popsicle molds.
- Pour the coconut mix into your molds on top of the mango pulp.
- Pour the rest of the mango pulp mix on top.
- Freeze one hour, insert sticks, and freeze at least 4 hours more.
* You can also throw fresh mango into your blender if you don't have pulp available, but it's extra work!