Armchair Slipcovers

Saturday, April 18, 2015

This was the last sewing project I had on my list to do before baby arrived. Amazingly, the day after I finished sewing them, I ended up going into labor! 


The construction consisted of pinning and hoping for the best. I think they turned out alright! I used some faded old linen drapes for the fabric and like the way it matches the dining table set.


I've already got some splashes of soy sauce and baby drool on them so I'm glad to have them! I can just pop them in the wash without worrying.

Posts will be a little irregular for a while. We're still getting used to being parents for the first time! It's crazy, exhausting, but also a really wonderful thing.


Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top