His and Hers Thin Crust Pizza

Saturday, July 27, 2013
homemadepizza

Do you have a favorite pizza place that you can't get to often? Mine happens to be in another city *cries*. I was craving the pizza so badly I tried to replicate it at home, thin crust and all. I have a few pizza crust horror stories that SHALL NOT BE MENTIONED.

This thin crust recipe turned out to be almost perfect. I think I may tweak it just a little if I remake it, and also let the dough rest overnight in the fridge. I did make two tweaks! I subbed 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour for white flour, and added 1 tsp of olive oil to the dough. It was easily workable for hand kneading.

And the two pizzas were personalized for the both of us. One was meaty, while the other was vegetarian. In case you're wondering:

His
proscuitto
olive oil
provolone
parmesan
fresh basil
arugula/rocket

Hers
feta cheese
asparagus
mushrooms
provolne
parmesan
fresh basil
olive oil
a few leftover arugula leaves

What are your favorite toppings?
Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top