DIY: Rhinestone Statement Necklace
This statement necklace is a super easy project! I don't wear a lot of jewelry, but it looks almost like an embellished collar. It could dress up a plain black dress or T shirt. It's quick too. I made two in about thirty minutes while watching TV.
|My best fashion blogger impersonation|
- satin ribbon
- black felt
- paper (for template)
- a needle and thread.
- Trace the neckline of a T shirt onto a piece of paper and use it as the curve at the top of your necklace.
- Lay out your rhinestones on the paper however you like.
- Trace around the shape to complete your template.
- Cut the shape out of your felt.
- Glue and sew the ribbon to the felt.
- Glue the rhinestones the way you arranged them on the paper template.
- Give it at least 24 hours for the glue to set.