The Ugly Stash

I've inherited most of my fabric stash (YAY FOR FREE STUFF) which is awesome, the only problem is that it's UGLY. Most of it is also 100% I have no idea what blend of fabric. I did buy that lovely pink striped cotton, the rest, not really, since its leftover from the 70's and 80's.


I have no idea what to do with my scraps, which I hate to throw away. I can't make a quilt, because nothing matches. The fabric is mostly assorted unknown fibers and satin. The satin is leftover from my Etsy days... and now that I'm not doing anything 'wedding-ish' I'm not really sure what I should do with it. 


Oh that purple fabric was from my grandma! I'm sure at one point people made blouses out of that textured purple. Alas, do not cry for me. I am determined! I will make fugly things, as long as they're useful. I will squeeze out every last drop of hidden beauty - I just need to think on it for a while. This is serious crafty BIZNSS yo. 

Let's see what kind of scrap busters I can come up with...