Christmas Gifts for Kids - Part 1 Sewn Gifts

Wednesday, November 24, 2010
For the last 3 years I've been making my Christmas presents for my little cousins. I wasn't sure if I would do it again, but I can't stop myself when I stumble across so many great ideas online. Now to decide!

Are you crafting your Christmas presents this year? I've scoured the web for sewing tutorials that make great gifts for kids. Here are some of my favorites!

photo by allerleirau

Babies
Baby Shoes by Stardust Shoes
Jester Fleece Hat by Sewing Chick
Baby Kimono by Martha Stewart
Baby Blanket Gift Set Part 1 Part 2 by Juicy Bits
Wash Cloth Puppet by Martha Stewart

Toddlers
Snowblossom Hat by Made by Rae
Story Book Capelet and Muff by Grossgrain
The 90 Minute Shirt by Made

Elementary School Age
Artists Organizer by Martha Stewart
Zakka Inspired Pencil Pouch by Noodlehead
Tea Towel Apron by Skip To My Lou
Art Smock by Sew Mama Sew
Oilcloth Lunch Bag by Tumbling Blocks
Washable Lunch Bags by Blissful
Ruffled Messenger Bag by Between the Lines

All Ages
Easy Fringe Fleece Scarf by Make and Takes
Keepsake Stockings by Martha Stewart
Adjustable Fleece Mittens by Make it Love it
Ruffled Fleece Scarflette by Everyday Sugar

Christmas Gifts for Kids Part 2: No Sew Projects
Part 3: Etsy Picks
Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top