Welcome 2010!

Monday, January 4, 2010

2010: Another year, and another new beginning! Who knows what will happen this year?

I hope this is the year you find out what where your true passions lie, and have the courage to embrace them. I hope that this year you take a few chances, and put all fear of failure aside. I hope you have a few happy, unexpected, adventures. I hope that this year you do some things you always wished you could do but never had the time for.

I think this will be a good year don't you? I'm excited.

I've learned a lot from 2009. Thanks to Etsy and all the other wonderful sellers there, I've learned about passion, dedication, and hard work - that you get out what you put in. I've re-sparked that creative passion that was missing for so long, but though I really really enjoy making things, it only helped me realize that running my Etsy shop is not my passion. It was taking away the time I needed for what I really want to do, and that's 'write'. I've got a lot of stories in me just waiting to get let out. So, I'm letting the shop quietly fade away. (If there's anything you were thinking of buying but never got around to it, now's your chance.)

I will continue making things. I can't help it ;) But I'm finding that I enjoy sharing 'how to' make things much more than trying to sell things. I really enjoy blogging! There's more to come...
Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top