Thank You!! A Bloggy Award

Friday, January 22, 2010


Thank you to Debi of Do-Rah designs for this lovely award and for reading my blog!!! 

Here are 7 things you might not know about me:

  1. The first thing I ever sewed with a sewing machine was a pillow case. 
  2. The second thing I ever sewed on the same sewing machine was a corset.
  3. I've got more shelves for fabric than I have drawers for clothes.
  4. I've got a minor in the "Fine & Performing Arts".
  5. I've got burn scars on my hand from glue gun accidents.
  6. I'm a dancer and I'll be performing at the Vancouver 2010 Olympics.
  7. I've got 7 email addresses... 6 of which I check compulsively, the 7th of which is secret.
7 Blogs I am Paying Forward (Rules for you outlined below):
  1. Alygatr's Everywhere
  2. Erica's Art
  3. Moi Je Jou
  4. Smell The Coffee Lisa
  5. Rare Hornless Unicorn
  6. Crazy Random Happenstance 
  7. Happy Cloud Moments

Rules to Pay it Forward (If you want to participate)

1. Copy/paste the Kreativ Blogger Award picture onto your blog
2. Thank the person who awarded it to you and post a link to her/his blog
3. Write 7 things about yourself we might not know
4. Choose 7 other bloggers to award
5. Link to them
6. Notify your 7 bloggers of their award

Thanks again, and have fun exploring new blogs!
Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top