My Favorite Part of Christmas

Monday, December 21, 2009
Is making gifts and wrapping them up all pretty! I've always been the designated gift wrap person at home. There's something very satisfying about making a plain box all pretty. The past couple years I've decided to forgo gift wrap. There's always things you can use around the house that work just as well with a little creativity. My favorite gift wrapping supplies are magazines, brown paper bags, foreign newspapers, and old calendars.

This is this year's small hoard! I used reclaimed boxes and stamped them with stars. I made matching gift tags out of leftover bits of construction paper and tied it all up with curling ribbon.



I made some headbands for the girls and to keep them from getting crushed, I tied them on the outside of the boxes. Inside the boxes are home made ruffled fleece scarflettes.



The boys boxes were filled with a few different things. I made Super Mario tshirts with iron on transfers for the gamers in the family. A couple of the little ones got hats (toques as we call them up north!) and scarves.



Enjoy the holidays! See you in January!

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top