Summer Wedding Recap

Thursday, September 10, 2009
It was a very busy summer for several reasons: weddings, weddings, and weddings! Here are some of the custom orders I worked on this summer. I enjoy the challenge, especially from friends who always have complete confidence I can make them anything they request, when I honestly have no idea... oh wait, I shouldn't admit that should I? It's good to try new things :) They tend to come out just fine in the end...

custom wedding ordersLarissa's colors were pale sage green, pale lavender, and gray. She wanted something funky, colorful, and sassy for the bridesmaids (the layered green and purple hair clip) and a trio of white flowers for the bride with a hint of purple and green. The ring pillow and garter were a special order.

custom wedding orders
I've posted a couple of these photos before. Monique's wedding colors were butter yellow and kelly green! I made a matching ring pillow and flower girl basket. She also requested a simple white floral headband (she already owns one of these in gold and feathers) and something sparkly in the center. The last photo is a hair vine requested by the mother of the bride at my best friend's wedding. She wanted something delicate, small, and teal to match the theme.

That's all for my show and tell for now :) I'm working on setting up a photoshoot of new stuff soon!
Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top