PS I'm really not the best food stylist - I'm always too impatient to eat ;)
- 2 diced tomatoes
- 3 small or 2 medium zucchini's - sliced
- 1 onion
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- pepper to taste
- soy sauce to taste
- Heat oil in a pan, and toss in onions until translucent
- Add 2 tbsp of soy sauce, zucchini and tomatoes. Mix.
- Let simmer over the stove until the zucchini is cooked through. The vegetables will release some water, but add 1 or two tablespoons if it starts to get dry.
- Sometime before it's finished cooking add extra soy sauce (if it's not salty enough for you) and pepper.
- Serve with hot rice. (In the photo I whipped up some fried rice to eat with this.)