Flower power! - flower petal flower girl basket & purses

Friday, August 14, 2009
As a guest I've been to two weddings this summer, and there are two more to go! I love weddings, but whew, I'm functioning on a lot less sleep than I'm used to lately. There are so many lovely projects that I need to finish on a deadline. Of course, I'm very happy to contribute to my friends' happiest of days!

Here are a couple of those special orders. I'll have more to share with you later on.

A sunny yellow, white, and kelly green flower girl basket for Monique. I sewed her a matching ring bearer's pillow a few weeks ago. This is my second special basket project.


Mini teal rosette purses lined in pink satin for Lori. These are for the bridesmaids (of which I am one). They're just big enough to fit a cell phone and keys. If you like these, I plan to post a tutorial in the next couple weeks :)



Ahh love is in the air...
-Tea
Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top