- 200 grams or 2 large handfuls of watercress
- 200 grams or 2 large handfuls of fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 finely diced cloves of garlic
- Parmesan cheese for garnish
- salt and pepper to taste
- Little by little add the ingredients into a blender/food processor, followed by a tablespoon of olive oil at a time. Pulse the ingredients together until you get a nice green creamy paste.
- Toss in a pan with steaming hot, just cooked, pasta, and let all the flavors combine/get heated through.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese to serve.