Pan Fried Rice Noodles with Beef
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 3 diced green onions
- 2 diced cloves of garlic
- 1 chopped small onion
- 1 pkg of fresh rice noodles (or prepare dried noodles according to the package directions)
- 1/3 cup cooking wine
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp water
- Optional: Cilantro and chili oil as additional garnishes
- Mix the ground beef with green onions, cooking wine, oyster sauce, sugar, and 1 tbsp of soy sauce. Marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Saute garlic in oil until fragrant, and add the chopped onion. Cook onions until translucent.
- Add the ground beef to the pan, breaking up clumps, until it is cooked through.
- Add the rice noodles, remaining soy sauce, and water. Mix it together and let the rice noodles get a little toasty. (The key is not to mix everything too frequently).
- Garnish with cilantro and chili oil to serve.