How to wear a fascinator

Friday, May 1, 2009
Wow it's been 5 months since I opened up Sugar Lotus on Etsy. It has been an amazing experience so far, but there's always so much more to learn, and so much to do! My website needs a lot of work and there are so many ideas fluttering around that I need to tack down. For everyone on Facebook, sorry! I know I haven't really updated my page in a while :(

I'm working on several little secret projects right now so I haven't uploaded as many new things to the shop as I'd like to lately. That's right it's secret, but you here on this blog will be the first to know when its all done.



So for today, this is a post I've been meaning to write for a while. You can wear a floral hair clip (fascinator) in your hair, but they're actually quite versatile. Here's a few different ways to wear a fascinator:






You can wear a flower in your hair, clipped onto your clothing a brooch, on a ribbon as a belt, or also as a little extra adornment for your purse.

Enjoy,
-Tea
Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top